Our firm was founded in 1901 by Harry Iliffe Mander. He set up practice in offices in Bayley Lane near Coventry Cathedral and, in 1928, he took Walter Hadley into partnership. The baton was then passed to Harry’s son, Alan Mander, in 1934.
In the early 1950s the practice expanded rapidly and moved to its present head office at 1, The Quadrant.
Fast forward to 2001 and the firm expanded further by merging with Browetts, and again in 2011 by incorporating Loughridge Bowler. In 2013 the firm acquired N R Wilson, opening offices at 39-41, Warwick Road, Kenilworth.
Today, Mander Hadley is proud to be one of the most well established law firms in Coventry and Warwickshire with an enviable reputation of offering high quality, professional yet friendly advice across a full range of legal services.
Our clients tell us that they particularly appreciate the ‘Mander Hadley approach’ – feeling welcome and at the same time confident that their legal affairs, however large or small, are in safe hands.
Mander Hadley is committed to ensuring the elimination of discrimination and the promotion of equality and diversity in all our professional dealings; this means that all clients, job applicants and employees, counsel, experts or agents will receive equal treatment regardless of nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex (gender) and sexual orientation.
In accordance with Solicitors’ Regulation Authority requirements, a voluntary survey has been carried out with employees and Directors in 2023 in order to monitor the composition of existing staff. To see our Diversity report please click here.