We are looking for someone to join our busy and highly regarded team who provide specialist advice and guide our clients through the entire divorce and separation process as well as all aspects of living together.
Our advice covers: –
- Financial Remedy
- Child Arrangements
- Occupation/Non-Molestation Orders
- Schedule 1 Children Act
- Pre and Post Marital or Pre and Post Civil Partnership Agreements
- Cohabitee Agreements
- Separation Agreements
We are looking for an enthusiastic applicant to join the team to help to deliver a proactive, secretarial support service to our Fee Earning team. Previous secretarial experience is essential to enable a high-quality secretarial service to your allocated Fee Earner as well as other members of the department.
General Duties/Personal Qualities
- Have excellent timekeeping and prioritises work effectively.
- Be flexible, reliable and cooperative with a professional approach to work.
- Work as a positive, friendly and helpful team player.
- Communicate in a positive and constructive manner.
- Interact in good faith and demonstrate effective listening.
- Attend any meetings or training sessions as required.
- Carry out any further duties as requested by your Fee Earner/ Department Head.
- Offer suggestions on possible improvements in working practices.
- Liaise with Fee Earner/Department Head regarding overload/underload of work and being prepared to assist other team members or departments if required to cover holidays, sickness and heavy workloads.
This position is full-time (36.25 hours per week) Monday to Friday. Start date 26th July 2017.
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date: 16th June 2017