The measures that Governments around the world have put in place in order to slow the spread of coronavirus are having a profound impact on virtually every aspect of life.
To help you make sense of the current situation, protect your personal position and protect your business, we have created this coronavirus legal portal detailing the help that is available to you and how we can help you deal with the specific circumstances you are facing.
Services For Business
Services For You
Contact us now for advice on the legal considerations involved in protecting you, your family and your business from the impact of coronavirus.
- Chancellor unveils changes to furlough scheme
- Self-Employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS) extended
- What if I need to make employees redundant?
- Applying for finance? – Check the loan agreement beforehand
- Is Coronavirus likely to lead to a need to review spousal maintenance orders
- Stay at Home housekeeping sees increasing numbers of people looking to make a Will
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme online portal launches
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme extended to end of June
- CGT reporting of property sales to be given more time
- Domestic abuse victims can still leave home, Government confirms
- Coronavirus and divorce
- Government confirms that furlough rules do not leave employers at risk of breaching minimum wage rules
- Coronavirus & Landlords – All evictions halted until at least the end of June
- Coronavirus – Family law: Child Arrangement Orders
- Coronavirus – Holiday rules relaxed to allow annual leave to be carried over to next two years
- Coronavirus support for people working through their own limited company
- Coronavirus – Suspension of director liability for wrongful trading
- COVID-19: Summary of the Chancellor’s announcement on 20th March 2020
- Coronavirus – What provisions do employers need to make for home working?
- Coronavirus: Companies House launches discretionary extension scheme for struggling businesses