Our commercial property team are able to deal with all of the day to day legal aspects of your property, whether acting as a landlord or tenant of commercial premises.
We can assist with the negotiation and preparation of leases including offices, warehouses, factories and retail. We can also support you with the enforcement of existing lease contracts, including applications for forfeiture or dilapidations.
We can deal with licences for the sales of existing leases, together with ‘Licences for Alterations’ and variations, where necessary.
Our services include assistance for both tenants and landlords, in connection with security of tenure issues, lease renewals and rent reviews.
At Mander Hadley, our helpful and experienced team of legal experts offer a full range of services for commercial landlords and tenants including:
- Advice on your legal obligations when renting a property
- Advice on your legal obligations when taking or paying a deposit
- Tenancy agreement advice and drafting service
- Advice relating to disputes that arise during the tenancy
- Service of notices on tenants to vacate your property
- Advice for tenants who are served a vacation notice
- Obtaining possession orders from the Court on your behalf
- Advising on areas of dispute once a property has been vacated
- Claims for rent arrears and damage relating to the property
- Enforcement of Court orders