Employment law has become so complex in recent years, that it can be something of a minefield for employers.
Complying with all the relevant legislation relating to conduct and performance issues, developing and implementing a selection process for redundancies and ensuring there is no discrimination within the business all have to be taken care of.
At Mander Hadley, our team of helpful and knowledgeable employment law experts can help guide you through these complexities.
In the worst case scenario, we can also provide you with representation at an Employment Tribunal.
We can help with:
- Contracts of employment
- Policies and procedures
- Flexible working requests
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Transfer of undertakings (TUPE) – employment issues arising out of the sale or purchase of a business
- Settlement Agreements
- Advice on enforcing restrictive covenants and protecting confidential information, including data protection
- All types of discrimination – race, sex, disability, age, religious and sexual orientation
- Re-organisation / restructuring and redundancies
- Disciplinary action and grievance procedures
- Breach of contract and constructive and unfair dismissal claims
- Tribunal representation
Contact us now and let us take care of your employment law issues. You are in safe hands at Mander Hadley.