Change of Name

There are many reasons why an adult or child may wish to change their name.

You may have been known by another name for several years, you may be recently divorced or you might wish to change your child’s name to the name of your new spouse.

In order to obtain legal recognition for your change of name, i.e. for passports and driving licenses etc, you will need to provide evidence of your new name in the form of a Deed.

At Mander Hadley, we make the process of changing your name a simple task with minimum fuss.

We can assist you in preparing the necessary Change of Name Deed for a fixed fee, starting from £95 including VAT.

Contact us now and we’ll make sure your change of name is legally recognised. You are in safe hands at Mander Hadley.

For more information please consult our Family Law Experts: