Mander Hadley Logo


Mander Hadley Solicitors in Coventry 024 7663 1212


Mander Hadley Solicitors in Kenilworth 01926 857631

Your move

Transfer of Shares in Property Side Arrow

Related links Down Arrow

Make an enquiry Down Arrow

There may be a time in your life when you need to amend the ownership of a property for a wide variety of reasons. These may include divorce or separation, a rearrangement of assets, a wish to benefit members of the family – children perhaps – or simply to settle your assets to make the best possible use of them – for tax or other purposes.

We can advise about the process you need to undertake, suggest an application to a lender for consent to rearrange a mortgaged asset, and carry out the legal process to effect your wishes, including handling any funds transfers, making  stamp duty land tax payments and making applications for registration of the amended ownership records at the Land Registry.

Contact us now for an initial chat and we will be glad to look after your legal needs relating to the transfer of shares in property. You are in safe hands at Mander Hadley.

For more information please consult our Transfer of Shares in Property Experts: