Mander Hadley Logo


Mander Hadley Solicitors in Coventry 024 7663 1212


Mander Hadley Solicitors in Kenilworth 01926 857631

With our team, you’re
  safe as houses

What type of Property Report do I need? Side Arrow

Related links Down Arrow

Make an enquiry Down Arrow

When you are purchasing a property you need to know that is it worth the money you are paying and it is structurally sound. Finding out about major repairs or faults before you exchange Contracts could not only save you money but may help negotiations on the price.

It is therefore essential that you have the property thoroughly checked out by an expert. There are various types of inspections that you can obtain which are outlined below.

Mortgage Valuation

Your lender (i.e. your bank, building society or other lending institution) will require a mortgage valuation by its in-house survey department or a local chartered surveyor. This valuation is obtained to satisfy the lender that the house is good security for the mortgage or loan you are seeking. It is not, in the true sense, a survey.

To see the rest of our full FREE GUIDE please click on the icon below.