Mander Hadley’s commercial property team can assist you with all aspects of your commercial property interests. Whether it is investment property, commercial property, leasing or buying, or financing the purchase of commercial property, our experienced team is able to undertake all of these matters for your business.
There are a number of issues to consider when buying or selling commercial property. Preparation of a sale contract, negotiating and agreeing terms, searches on the buyer or seller, as well as the property and funding, all take time. It is a major financial decision for the business and taking time to find the best legal advice may be crucial in securing a great deal, not just a good one.
We act on behalf of a number of major commercial property holders and deal with the acquisition and development of sites for housing, industrial and retail development, and in the acquisition of warehouses and offices, and the letting of these.
If we need to negotiate for you, we do so according to the outcomes you want to achieve. You will know likely costs, timescales and any risks associated with the transaction. In short, we make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible, through to signing the contracts and completing the transaction.
Our commercial team are very experienced with the complex aspects of commercial property transactions including the requirements of Energy Performance Certificates, Asbestos Legislation, environmental issues, and dealing with banks, SDLT and registration.
We can advise and support your business with:
- Sale and purchase of both freehold and leasehold commercial premises for owner occupation or investment, including offices, retail and industrial units and warehousing
- Mortgages and re-mortgages of commercial and industrial premises.
- Purchase of property suitable for redevelopment and open land, including site assembly and related environmental and planning issues
- Land options, joint ventures, exclusivity agreements and conditional contracts
- Sale, purchase or conversion of houses in multiple occupation (HMO)
- Planning and tax issues
- Boundaries and Rights
Contact us now, and we will be pleased to take care of your commercial property and finance needs. You are in safe hands at Mander Hadley.